Charlotte Le Grix de la Salle
Entrepreneur, journalist, and writer, Charlotte Le Grix De La Salle is a great professional with multiple experiences and seasoned in international environments.
Spoken languages: French, English, Spanish
A former New Yorker by adoption (including four years with the United Nations), Charlotte Le Grix de la Salle boasts an impressive résumé spanning nearly 20 years of writing, presenting and editorial responsibility for several TV channels (LCI, Canal +, ITele, France 5).
Charlotte Le Grix de la Salle excels in a variety of communications fields, including reporting, interviewing, writing, editorial design, and preparing and hosting conferences and corporate events.
A wealth of on-air experience
A seasoned journalist, she regularly appeared on such notable programs as “9h50 Le Matin” on France 3 / Paris-Ile-de-France, “+ Clair” on Canal +, Matinales, JT Midi, JT Soir on Canal +, “Engagés” on iTélé, in special editions, and Télé Crimes or “Justice et Vidéos” on 13ème Rue. His expertise is indisputable.
A renowned moderator
Charlotte Le Grix de la Salle has also hosted and moderated a number of major events, including :
– The plenary session of the Institut français de l’audit et du contrôle interne.
– The ALLIANZ corporate road-show on the theme of trust in November 2019.
– The SNCF plenary session in September-October 2019, with the participation of the CEO, political and institutional figures.
– The Assises de la Parité-TWF (International Woman’s Forum) in June 2019, where she led conferences and debates with personalities such as Marlène Schiappa, Marie Guillermo, and Dominique Carlach.
– Peugeot’s digital campaign in July 2020.
– The Thera convention in January 2021.
In addition to her journalistic and moderation skills, she also offers public speaking coaching services.
Thanks to her expertise, she helps professionals communicate effectively and confidently in a variety of public contexts, making her an invaluable resource for those wishing to perfect their communication skills.